• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Everybody

I'm new here, obviously.
I've lurked around, mainly to see the progress and updates on issacj87 and tickerguy's Motorola Triumph ROMs.

I make YouTube videos for money now and can be found at:
MrDaBucket's Channel - YouTube

As a hobby, I like playing PlayStation. I'm currently playing Battlefield 3, Oblivion and ICO/Shadow of the Colossus HD.

I also started using Ubuntu Linux back in the summer and am learning about the crazy world of Linux/GNU.

I got my first Android phone, the Samsung Intercept back in August. It sucked. I got the Motorola Triumph in October to replace it, and it is an awesome phone.

When it comes to development, I know only a little Linux stuff( from a semester of a C programming/Unix class I took last Winter) and a little Java coding( from a Java class I just finished this fall, though I'll be continuing learning more Java this upcoming Winter semester). So not much. Don't expect me to be of much help, I guess, though I really want to learn. I also want to make apps.

Anyway, I'll try to post more than I do lurk, though that might be hard for me to do.

So....hi.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones