• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Everyone!

cwgraf71

Mar 1, 2012
Westlake, Los Angeles, CA
I am Christopher from Los Angeles, CA and still very new to the Android world and I must say I am having a lot of fun, with mine and my friends phones. I started with the LG Optimus S (no modifications) then beginning of February I got a new Sprint Samsung Transform Ultra, gave my mom the LG added here to the plan so I could get the new phone. LOL :)

Unfortunately my road has not been easy, I had to talk to 5 reps and 2 supervisors waited 48 hours to talk to the next level supervisor (they didn't call), I called back in got a MANAGER WOW! just to get my family plan correct. They over charged me $50.00 in one month, I have been with Sprint since 1999 and nothing like this has happened before. If I had not been so happy with the phone and the Custom Rom I would have thrown it. (still don't want to chuck it's still better than the limited LG) :cool:

Then the first Samsung was a lemon had to go to 2 stores before it was replaced, first store said it is just a glitch and didn't even look at the phone. The new phone wouldn't let me do hands free in the car via 3.5 from phone to 3.5 to the stereo. And then I didn't even have to touch the screen to make a selection, super sensitive. Crazy? Gets even better.

I made a successful install of the PRIME ROM 3.5 (first try :D ) and was going good, screen was working and so was the hands free, then day after doing battery calibration USB port started to indicate it was charging all the time, and beeped at me every time I used an app. But now it's not beeping at me and I can live with the battery indicator that is until I am ready to replace it. Maybe I can add my brother get him a cheap phone and get a new phone free for adding the line. LOL :(

I am now upgraded to PRIME ROM 4.0, I just love the customization awesome. I am a PC/Microsoft/Networking by trade but love the whole android/linux system. Lot to learn! But that's what I love and live for. (for now) :rolleyes:

Hit me up say hello! :cool:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones