• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello everyone

Hello everyone

I just joined the forums because 1) I'm a big Android-fan, and 2) I need some help with my phone (look out for my post in the correct forum).

I've had Android phones for the last few years. First a HTC Tattoo, and now the HTC Desire S. I'll get myself an Android tablet as soon as they start being real competitors for iPads.

Oh, and I'm from Denmark. And 1982.

Hi there Gambolputty!

Welcome to the Android Forums!

The forum is a great place to chat about Androids or anything else (in the Lounge). Also feel free to ask questions. Everyone here is very helpful and love to answer questions.

Also, if you want an easy way to access this great forum from you Android devices, I highly recommend the free Phandroid app in the Google Play Market!

Welcome and Enjoy!

Upvote 0
Hello everyone

I just joined the forums because 1) I'm a big Android-fan, and 2) I need some help with my phone (look out for my post in the correct forum).

I've had Android phones for the last few years. First a HTC Tattoo, and now the HTC Desire S. I'll get myself an Android tablet as soon as they start being real competitors for iPads.

Oh, and I'm from Denmark. And 1982.
Hello, Gambolputty.. :)

It's nice to have you aboard. Android Forums is a community where you can find a lot of Android Enthusiasts that are willing to help you get the best out of your device.

If you haven't yet visited your device's area of support, here you go. You'll find the best tips & tricks and info on your device.

I hope you'll find this place helpful.
If you need any further assistance, feel free to give one of us Guides a shout!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones