• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello my name is Daniel. I currently own the boost mobile version of the LG G Stylo. I joined this forum to find more help with my phone and to help others with issues that I may have already come across. Feel free to pm me about more info about anything. I look forward to talking more with guys.

See you in the forum,
Daniel

Thanks guys. Just wondering do either of you two know how I can get my phone out of the bootloop it is currently in?

Thanks olbriar for the link.

I'm afraid LG devices are not in my wheelhouse :(.

Are you rooted and/or can you tell us if anything recently changed or that might have precipitated / caused the bootloop?

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
Well as of being rooted or not I am not sure that's how it happened when I attempted to root it for my very first try. I have been bootlooped for two days now trying to find a fix. I am still new to the rooting aspect of this. What may have caused it to happen is fact that I didn't realise that there were tools to root for you at first. So I attempted a manual root by use of ADB and I am not sure where I went wrong because I just copied and pasted everything but the COM number.

Upvote 0
Well, in a way, that's good news...:eek: :p -- the idea being that hopefully something that was done can be somehow un-done--I just don't quite know what to have to you do for your LG device.

However, using the link that @olbriar kindly provided above, we can point you to the root area for your device:

where hopefully the smart root folks in there could help you decipher and debug your bootloop issue.

Cheers and best of luck!

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones