• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELLO! Im New To Android OS

Hello people from AndroidForums, I have a Droid Eris that i got on December and i have been searching all over google on what to go with it and all i got was free source code, free apps, leaked 2.1, and rooting/SDK. Well i want to know what can you do with SDK and Rooting but i ******edly upgraded my phone to the 2.1 leak without knowing what Rooting my Eris would do. but since know i cant downgrade or anything else to root for now, i decided to see what can SDK can do for my phone. so can you all teach me what SDK Rooting and other stuff can be done on my Eris?

Hello people from AndroidForums, I have a Droid Eris that i got on December and i have been searching all over google on what to go with it and all i got was free source code, free apps, leaked 2.1, and rooting/SDK. Well i want to know what can you do with SDK and Rooting but i ******edly upgraded my phone to the 2.1 leak without knowing what Rooting my Eris would do. but since know i cant downgrade or anything else to root for now, i decided to see what can SDK can do for my phone. so can you all teach me what SDK Rooting and other stuff can be done on my Eris?
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

you have a wealth of material and advice here on this forum...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones