• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello, My name is....

Tori131426

Lurker
Apr 9, 2010
Utah
Hello! My name is Viktoria, I live in the US. I am a self taught "techno geek wanna be" LOL :D I am a proud mom of 4 kids, my oldest almost 20 yrs old and my youngest age 3.5 yrs :p
Ever since I started hearing about Android, I got intrigued :rolleyes: and looked more into it, and found that they are awesome as I have read about them :D
I hate however the fact that you have these "Contracts" with the phone companies that prevent you from upgrading unless you are either at your end of contract date or... you pay full price!:eek: What the hell?? :mad:
Now I have no choice but to wait! :(
Glad to be here! :D

Hi! Welcome to the forum. It seems we have a lot in common. I'm a "wannabe" too. lol. I have four kids also. My oldest is 19, my yougest is 5. My Droid is my first android phone and I am obsessed. It is so awesome. I've learned a lot from this forum and several others. Good luck, and have fun!:eek:

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am def looking into the new one coming out for Verizon "HTC Incredible" - I've heard sooo much about it. I was wanting the Droid, but now the HTC Incredible is lookin' pretty good! LOL! Now I can't seem to decide... Ugggh! Darn you Android developers! Darn you! LOL

Upvote 0
Hello! My name is Viktoria, I live in the US. I am a self taught "techno geek wanna be" LOL :D I am a proud mom of 4 kids, my oldest almost 20 yrs old and my youngest age 3.5 yrs :p
Ever since I started hearing about Android, I got intrigued :rolleyes: and looked more into it, and found that they are awesome as I have read about them :D
I hate however the fact that you have these "Contracts" with the phone companies that prevent you from upgrading unless you are either at your end of contract date or... you pay full price!:eek: What the hell?? :mad:
Now I have no choice but to wait! :(
Glad to be here! :D
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones