Hello, My name is....

Last Updated:

1. Tori131426

Tori131426 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello! My name is Viktoria, I live in the US. I am a self taught "techno geek wanna be" LOL :D I am a proud mom of 4 kids, my oldest almost 20 yrs old and my youngest age 3.5 yrs :p
    Ever since I started hearing about Android, I got intrigued :rolleyes: and looked more into it, and found that they are awesome as I have read about them :D
    I hate however the fact that you have these "Contracts" with the phone companies that prevent you from upgrading unless you are either at your end of contract date or... you pay full price!:eek: What the hell?? :mad:
    Now I have no choice but to wait! :(
    Glad to be here! :D

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Welcome :p

3. melissab

melissab Active Member

Hi! Welcome to the forum. It seems we have a lot in common. I'm a "wannabe" too. lol. I have four kids also. My oldest is 19, my yougest is 5. My Droid is my first android phone and I am obsessed. It is so awesome. I've learned a lot from this forum and several others. Good luck, and have fun!:eek:

4. Tori131426

Tori131426 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am def looking into the new one coming out for Verizon "HTC Incredible" - I've heard sooo much about it. I was wanting the Droid, but now the HTC Incredible is lookin' pretty good! LOL! Now I can't seem to decide... Ugggh! Darn you Android developers! Darn you! LOL

5. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

6. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)