• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello fellow Android users! My name is Ashlee, I just stumbled across this website while looking for different threads/articles about the issues with the new update Froyo for the Evo. Immediately after I installed the update my text messages would start sending with errors and random times after I had sent them out, or not send at all until my phone turned back on. I did not have that problem before. Also, as a lot of other users have been talking about the battery life is just awful! I kept trying to figure out when I had already cleared my Advanced Task Killer why in the world would apps still be running when I didn't even open anything. Anyways!!! I'm hoping I'll get to explore more awesome things about Android from these forums and also solutions to issues like this from fellow users. :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones