• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

my3bugs

Lurker
Jan 1, 2010
I am a busy mom of 3. I have had my droid for about 2 months now. I am slowly learning but am struggling because I have not had a smart phone before. I have been searching through the site and am hoping to get some help from this forum. How do you get around not having adobe flashplayer? I have searched many sites only to be stopped because I don't have a flash player. Thanks!

I am a busy mom of 3. I have had my droid for about 2 months now. I am slowly learning but am struggling because I have not had a smart phone before. I have been searching through the site and am hoping to get some help from this forum. How do you get around not having adobe flashplayer? I have searched many sites only to be stopped because I don't have a flash player. Thanks!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones