• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello :)

Hi all,

I just joined the forum and the whole Android community. I got my HTC Magic just a couple days ago (first person in Norway to get it!), and am very happy with it :)

I am also looking into starting to develop some applications or games for the Android platform so I hope that it will be exciting and fun to exchange ideas and experience on this forum :)

Hello to all :)

Voja

Hi all,

I just joined the forum and the whole Android community. I got my HTC Magic just a couple days ago (first person in Norway to get it!), and am very happy with it :)

I am also looking into starting to develop some applications or games for the Android platform so I hope that it will be exciting and fun to exchange ideas and experience on this forum :)

Voja

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a pleasant stay here! =)

Upvote 0
Hi all,

Voja

Welcome to the AF Forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Hi all,

Voja

welcome......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones