• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

helloooo!

frostydub

May 17, 2010
Hi!
I'm new(ish) to Android. Got an HTC Desire about 6 weeks ago from Vodafone. I was an loyal iPhone user for years and one of those annoying people that went round telling everyone to get an iPhone cuz they are amazing.

After ringing Vody about an upgrade and told that even though I'm a 'high user' and could have pretty much any phone I wanted APART from an iPhone, my loyalties started to fade. I was also starting app development through flash, but Jobs put a stop to that as well. One thing after another kept coming up that bugged me more and more about Apple so I finally decided to take the plunge and move to another platform.

-BEST DECISION EVER.

I love this phone. There are a few things I miss from my iPhone (decent keyboard for a start) but nothing whatsover that makes me want to go back!

Anyway, just saying hello and yay Android! :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones