• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help! Archos Arnova 10 G2 Flash

chri23

Lurker
Dec 27, 2011
Hi Im new, please be nice :p, i bought my mum the Archos Arnova 10 g2 for christmas, she is addicted to playing farmville kind of flash games on facebook! I jsut cant seem to get them working. the tablet has adobe flash 10.3 already installed on it, farmville mostly loads then just stops loading all of a sudden and an exclamation mark appears. Can someone please help! Apparently my mum needs farmville to live and shes deteriorating my sanity! Thanks

Hi Im new, please be nice :p, i bought my mum the Archos Arnova 10 g2 for christmas, she is addicted to playing farmville kind of flash games on facebook! I jsut cant seem to get them working. the tablet has adobe flash 10.3 already installed on it, farmville mostly loads then just stops loading all of a sudden and an exclamation mark appears. Can someone please help! Apparently my mum needs farmville to live and shes deteriorating my sanity! Thanks

Try and upgrade your flash player to flash 11 or higher. You should find it in the marketplace, if not try getjar market place....

Upvote 0

I have the same problem i brought one hopeing it would play facebook games! Did you mange to get it working?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones