• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help. cant nandroid restore error: run 'nandroid-mobile.sh restore' via adb!

Upgrade your recovery image to 1.6.2 then it should work. If you are still having issues, make sure your SD Card is NOT mounted, that USB Debugging is enabled, and that your SD Card isn't full.

using GodSpeed recovery...the Darchstar one.
debugging is always on cause i'm always flashing or running script
sd card not mounted...lol

i think it was because my sd card itself was near full...not full...but near. we'll see.

Upvote 0
using GodSpeed recovery...the Darchstar one.
debugging is always on cause i'm always flashing or running script
sd card not mounted...lol

i think it was because my sd card itself was near full...not full...but near. we'll see.

Yes, this happened to me, there was about 300MB free on my SD card, if i remember correctly, and it wouldn't restore from nandroid. Not sure why, I guess it needs to use some temp. space on the SD card. At any rate, now that I know that, I just make sure there is more space, moving the old nandroids to my laptop, or deleting them, and I haven't had any more of these kinds of issues.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones