• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP EMERGENCY... PLEASE HAVE A LOOK ABOUT ROOTING

hey dude. i know that its not the right place at all, but ive seen your links most of the places while surfing. since i didnt got anywhere im asking my question here. How to view my android screen in my ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64 bit. as i told its not a right place to ask but some other tutorials tell that u have to get the latest java on your system and do bla bla bla. i just rooted my phone and it has no problem as there are many apps like droid vnc, webkey,etc. but the tablet i got, i just couldnt root it as i got no information about its rooting. it is Intel Tablet Pc TM 105 Mg series. got Intel Atom processor and Intel Midfield CPU. runs on android version 4.0.4 Icecream Sandwitch. got 1.6 GHz and 1 gb ram. 16 gb internal. Built no 30139. Kernel version INTEL*MEDFIELD PROCESSOR 3.0.8 jenkins@ecs-l2-build#1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Mar 26 10:45:01 HKT 2014 & got IFWI version 05.D5.......... plz any one help me either to root my tablet or suggest any other working ways to view my tab's screen on my pc. I would thank the one who would tell me any method to root the tab coz' i've tried each and every methods available since 7 days till now and counting. now i just want to get rid out this problem. just bought the tab by its look( cursing myself ).

actually tried each and every known available method before posting the request. Kingo root was the first one to try with.... you know guys this tablet just pissed me off & i'm going to trash it if i cant root it soon. i just rooted my all other devices but stuck in this intel tablet pc kind of shit............................................. Any way thanks for your suggestion sherri.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones