Help me choose: HTC G2 or Samsung Vibrant

1. brokenartist

brokenartist Member

So I am a cell phone lover. I usually change my phone every 3 months. Right now I am rocking an unlocked 3gs iPhone. However I find myself missing my Android phone more and more. So I have decided to come back to Android but I am wondering which phone to really get. I know in the end it is personal preference but I would like to hear what you the people on this wonderful forum have to say. Whats the good or the bad.

Let me hear your thoughts people

Advertisement
    :
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

A new phone every 3 months? Wow!

What are your intended uses of the phone? The G2 and Vibrant are very similar phones.
  3. brokenartist

brokenartist Member

Yeah I kind of love my cell phones a lot.

I do design and web work a lot. Need it for music and such. I have a lot of MP3's. and iTunes songs. Mostly use it for texting (I have fat fingers) Twitter, my blogs and my many email accounts. Not to mention just regular social media stuff. Facebook, flcikr, linked in, etc.
  4. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

i am going to say... G2
    because you have fat fingers.. and the keyboard might be winning difference.

in the big sceam of things..
    why does it matter???
    you change phones every 3 months...
    get one.. 3 months later..
    you will replace it.
  5. brokenartist

brokenartist Member

Yeah I might replace it after 3 months but I am looking for something that I will want to keep longer than 3 months.
  6. Texter

Texter Well-Known Member

3 months!? How do you handle the whole contract thing?? You paying full price?
  7. saberhack

saberhack Active Member

love my G2, the key board is nice, but how dose you wallet handle the constent changin and what do you do with the the old phones?
  8. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

i would guess he sells them... so that he can supplement the next phones.
  9. Ngo93

Ngo93 Well-Known Member

10. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

I would go with the G2, seems like a winner from what your phone use looks like. And I agree with the others. He probably sells them, excellent way to keep his addiction going :)
  11. brokenartist

brokenartist Member

Lol yes I do sell the old phones to get to the new phones. I did finally receive my G2 last night and love it so far. Just got done rooting it!
  12. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

Congrats, I know you'll like it.
  13. aquaitious

aquaitious Well-Known Member

You don't kid around, do ya?

First you buy a new phone every three months, then within 24 hours you order a new one and get it the next day?!

Paid for overnight?

lol, well at least you'll enjoy it!
  14. brokenartist

brokenartist Member

When it comes to phones not really.

I didnt buy it online. Had a free upgrade to my contract so I used it to get the phone at the store.