• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Needed - Phone Locked

3lance

Lurker
Dec 18, 2009
Glasgow
hi all,

my son managed to get hold of my tattoo and not sure after how many times but he locked my fone as he kept drawing the lock pattern incorrectly

now the phone is saying i have to log in to my google account and after a 100 attempts - it keeps saying incorrect username and pasword !!

anybody else had this problem ??

definitely the correct username and password - ive tried it with @gmail.com and @googlemail.com and without either but no joy at all - ive even logged into my laptop to ensure it was correct and i have no probs accessing my gmail through my laptop but i simply can not unlock my tattoo :(

spent an hour on hold to vodafone and my house fone battery died : 0

heeelllpp !!!!

I ran into this problem with my LG Eve and what happend was, I reset my password on the gmail (using my computer).. My wife tried to use my phone but I forgot that the pattern security was on and she locked it up.. I tried logging in when prompted using my reset password but like your issue, I could not get it unlocked so I tried using the old password and voila, it work.. not sure why it worked but it did

Upvote 0
no joy whatsoever im afraid logging in with my google credentials - spent 2 hours on the phone with vodafone who could only suggest sending it back to HTC : 0

my friend did a quick search and managed to find how to do a hard reset on the phone - vodafone tech support couldnt even do that with me

ive lost my apps but fotos n audio all on SD card so not too bad

cheers for the replies

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones