• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP! New HTC Desire has died

Michelle666

Jun 15, 2010
I don't know what to do. I tried to make a call this morning and it kept disconnecting, even though it was showing signal. So I decided to turn it off. This took over 15mins. Finally it went off. I switched it back on to find it will only make Emergency calls and I don't know why.

I've turned it off mutiple times now, even taken the battery out etc and nothing works

Any advice people? Its been very slow the last couple of days, and frozen a couple of times. I've only had the phone 3 weeks from new (T-Mobile!)

Ohh no I don't really want to do Factory reset if I don't have to.

How do I back up the data to my SD Card?

All my contacts are on GoogleMail so thats not a problem. Not fussed about loosing apps as I know what they are (don't have many)

The last couple of days its been a bit sluggish, and sometimes freezes when browsing the internet. Then today this! I haven't downloaded anything strange, or done anything differently to usual.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones