• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help pls im at a loss!

Aholt

Lurker
Sep 13, 2012
Ive only had my admire for a month. At the time I thought I was buying brand new now im not so sure that I did. A few days ago my phone was messing up. I rebooted it and things have been going not so good. Gmail deleted itself and the market wont work now. I have tried redownloading gmail from several places and after the download is complete it gives mean errormessage something bout purgae I think it said. I tgink a couple other moaps are gone but I never used them so im not sure what all is missing. I also cant bluetooth and I can only use wifi at work not at home. Please someone help me!

Ive only had my admire for a month. At the time I thought I was buying brand new now im not so sure that I did. A few days ago my phone was messing up. I rebooted it and things have been going not so good. Gmail deleted itself and the market wont work now. I have tried redownloading gmail from several places and after the download is complete it gives mean errormessage something bout purgae I think it said. I tgink a couple other moaps are gone but I never used them so im not sure what all is missing. I also cant bluetooth and I can only use wifi at work not at home. Please someone help me!

Hi Aholt & welcome to Android Forums:)
Try updating the phone to 2.3.6 to see if it helps the problems you are having.
http://m.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/SCH-R720ZAAMTR

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones