• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with blocking app for HTC Evo 4G

I am having some major issues with someone from a private number calling all hours of the night. It has been going on for weeks and I am about at the end of my rope. It starts at 2-3 am and goes all night.

I contacted Sprint who said that there was no way for me to block the call since it is not coming with a number to block so I am at the point where I am hoping there might be an App available that can solve my problem.

I can't turn my ringer down or off because I have a mother who is very sick and on hospice so I can't afford to miss a call.

This morning I answered the phone 3 times and there was silence on the other line so I don't know what is going on.

Is there an app available that I can block unwanted calls from private numbers that is a good solid app? I don't want it going to voicemail or ringing. As a matter of fact if a name doesn't come up when my phone rings I don't even answer. In short, if I don't know you, I don't want to talk to you.

Thanks in advance for any help you might have. :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones