• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with dropbox

celticnoel79

Dec 4, 2010
Installed Dropbox on my Desire HD and i love the app but one thing is really annoying me! I want to view all my pics in sequence ie i have a folder lets for talking sake its called FOLDER, surely i can add say 20 photos on that folder and have them listed in numerical order and when viewing them on my phone they scroll in that order? Ive tried all avenues but no matter what i do the pics are scrambled all over the place, any help much appreciated :D

i also use dropbox to transfer more easy some files....and i can tel you how i proced....i go in my pc, put the files, than go in the android phone in the location where i put the files using my pc..let's say in public, after that , the files that i wanna to see in my android phone, i just download in my phone...is automaticaly created a folder called drpbox/public....there i can have my files...in the end i select the apk wich i use to view the file and indicate the path to those file....

i don't know how to do in other way...hope that will help you

respect!

Upvote 0
Yeah i can make up folders no prob and can view my requested files fine in the folders but i want to view them in sequence, like i said pic 1, 2, 3, 4 etc etc. Its basically a photo step by step guide, i build custom poker tables and its to show the process step by step from start to finish, but once i open the folder they are all mixed up even though ive listed them (1), (2), (3), etc etc, VERY annoying! lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones