• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with Family Fued App

stanton61

Lurker
May 19, 2013
Hi Im new to this forum so forgive me if im not posting correctly. I have two issues see below,

1. I installed the Family Fued w friends app But when I touch app to turn it on voice starts bit then pop up message states "unfortunately Family Fuedand friends stopped." I uninstalled and re_installed app same problem,

2. Hulu Plus app video keep buffering won't play on my android
Coby Kyros MID 9742.

Thanks

Hey there and welcome to android forums!

I've actually never played the family feud game, but hopefully someone that has can chime in on this for you.

About hulu plus, I've experienced this on my Evo 3D, GS2 and GS3. I've yet to find a way around it and I've heard of quite a few others having this problem too via Google Play reviews. I think it's the app itself with a bug.

I've moved your thread into the proper forum since it's more directed towards ff :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones