• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help with Pandora Crashing...

method0075

Lurker
Sep 26, 2011
Greetings,
Im a newb here and this is my first tablet. I am running 2.2 firmware and have tried deleting and reinstalling Pandora several times but keep having the same problem.

Anytime I open the app it begins to play music for about 2-3 seconds, then the screen goes black and im back to the tablets app screen. It appears that Pandora is still running cause its icon is now displayed on the top bar of the screen and I can reopen it through that but it repeats the same thing. I have to force/close it to make it stop running in the background even though it's not playing music.

Any advice on how I can keep pandora streaming music? Is there a setting I'm missing or plug in I should have. Thanks in advance for any feedback. I know im not alone because I have a friend with a similar tablet experiencing the same issue.

Good Luck,

Pandora was working fine till I upgraded to 2.2 then had the same issue that you have. I worked with Pandora support and they could not come up with a fix, they kept stating that they do not support rooted phones. I explained to them that this was not a phone and was not rooted, but in the end they could not help me.

Reactions: jaswood
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones