• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root help with superuser an root.

Nikki nikki

Lurker
May 16, 2016
Can someone please help me with this. I have a ZTE concord 2. And I have root access from kingroot but I can't get twrp or cwm to download correct to get into recovery to update supersu or super user. I'm not sure what to do to fix this. Please any help would be great. Thank you ever so much!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-04-17-36-45.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-04-17-36-45.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 149
Can someone please help me with this. I have a ZTE concord 2. And I have root access from kingroot but I can't get twrp or cwm to download correct to get into recovery to update supersu or super user. I'm not sure what to do to fix this. Please any help would be great. Thank you ever so much!!

Kingo nt kingroot is how i rooted the concord 2. n wad the first to do so! go on concord 2 thread n follow my directions.... since u have root by way of kingroot. u sure its nt kingo-root? anyway download an apk called rashr off playstore.... make sure hroark13 CWM img. for concord 2 is on external sd card n use rashr to flash image.. then either keypress combo into recovery or use a rebooter apk off playstore to reboot into recovery then make a nandroid bakup.... I advise having jollyxp3r!m3nt rom on sd aswell no gapps needed its stock! flash rom then add su zip v 2.82 most recent update zip afte rom.... so rom add su zip Flash! Remember to wipe EVERYTHING BUT UR EXT SD! Reboot from recovery into recovery then flash ROM & SU zip after wipe n reboot recovery!!! I took a risk and kingo allowed me to kick it out of the way for SuperSU by chainfire off playstore off rip! BUT THAT WAS KINGO NOT KING-ROOT! Id play it safe and just use rashr to flash hroark13 cwm img ull have to extract cwm img. from zip file... cwm is on concord 2 thread by Hroark13 and its on his pc root n recovery method just grab his img. n thank him! If u have issues get ahold of me on concord 2 thread! Im adding in back into my lineup now! see u there! this is The-Truth my instuctions are on thread!

Upvote 0
Dont use/mess with superuser use SuperSU! or Magisk maube for granting SU/Root "grantation" post that youre still messin with/have ZTE Concord 2 and il be glad to help! Im the cat who figured no pc root method on this device... One can install SuperSU apk directly "over" kingo Root apk.... it was a dangerous move but I had 2 concord 2 devices & kingo-NT SUREABOUT KING Root apk for installing SuperSU over Kingo! KingRoot didnt work for me back when I had device Nt sure its works now but someone said it did now with KR updated etc.... I used Kingo couple years ago. Any questions from any concord 2 owner/root or wanna be root "SuperUsers" I'd be glad to help!

Upvote 0
Kingo nt kingroot is how i rooted the concord 2. n was the first to do so! go on concord 2 thread n follow my directions.... since u have root by way of kingroot. Make sure its nt kingroor! Anyway download an apk called rashr off playstore.... make sure hroark13 CWM img. for concord 2 is on external sd card n use rashr to flash image.. As Flashify will give you a no SU error, then either keypress combo into recovery or use a rebooter apk off playstore to reboot into recovery then make a nandroid bakup.... I advise having jollyxp3r!m3nt rom on sd aswell no gapps needed its stock! flash rom then add su zip v 2.82 most recent update zip after rom.... so rom add su zip Flash! Remember to wipe EVERYTHING BUT UR EXT SD! Reboot from recovery into recovery then flash ROM & SU zip then wipe cache and delvic cache AND ENJOY! I took a risk and kingo allowed me to kick it out of the way for SuperSU by chainfire off playstore off rip! BUT THAT WAS KINGO NOT KING-ROOT! just use rashr to flash hroark13 cwm.img. You will have to extract cwm img. from zip file... cwm is on concord 2 thread by Hroark13 and its on his pc root n recovery method just grab his img. n thank him! AND BCRICHSTER! for the cool stock deodeced and mostly debloated stock rooted rom with other cool flavor like the AWSOME Jolly Roger boot image! If u have issues get ahold of me on concord 2 thread! see u there! this is The-Truth my instuctions are on thread!

Upvote 0
Dont use/mess with superuser use SuperSU! Magisk wont root as 4.0.3 is too old of an operating system for granting SU/Root 'grantation.' post that youre still messin with/have ZTE Concord 2 and il be glad to help! Im the cat who figured no pc root method on this device... Ya all I did was gather the tools Kingo rasher and the cwm.img. from The great Hroark13! be glad to help if anyone has any questions/no I dont own this relic device any longer sorry!

Upvote 0
Kingo nt kingroot is how i rooted the concord 2. Plz go on concord 2 thread n follow my directions.... since u have root by way of kingroot. u sure its nt kingo-root? anyway download an apk called rashr off playstore.... make sure hroark13 CWM img. for concord 2 is on external or sd card n use rashr to flash image.. then either keypress combo into recovery or use a rebooter apk off playstore to reboot into recovery then make a nandroid backup.... I advise having jolly xp3r!m3nt rom on sd aswell no gapps needed its stock! flash rom then add su zip v 2.82 most recent update zip afte rom.... so rom add su zip Flash! Remember to wipe EVERYTHING BUT UR EXT SD! Reboot from recovery into recovery then flash ROM & SU zip after wipe n reboot recovery!!! I took a risk and kingo allowed me to kick it out of the way for SuperSU by chainfire off playstore off rip! BUT THAT WAS KINGO NOT KING-ROOT! Id play it safe and just use rashr to flash hroark13 cwm img ull have to extract cwm img. from zip file... cwm is on concord 2 thread by Hroark13 and its on his pc root n recovery method just grab his img. n thank him! If u have issues get ahold of me on concord 2 thread! Im adding in back into my lineup now! see u there! this is The-Truth my instuctions are on thread!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones