• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with these games

crshocks

Feb 20, 2012
Hello

I'm new to the smart phone scene. I've been looking through the market to find games that i would like and found a few that i would really like to play but have had no luck getting them to work on the AT&T Avail. I would have thought if I could see it in the store it would work on my phone. For example Gun Bros, Nova, and Shodowgun just don't seem to play on this thing. Am I doing something wrong? Would rooting help me in this? will I ever be able to play Shadowgun or nova on this thing? I've posted in a few places looking for a quick response. If anyone can offer some info or direction in making these games work would be awesome.

Thanks

It may be your phone specs that are holding it back. I didn't find a speed on the processor when I did a quick search, but I bet it's lower than 1.0 GHz. You could root it and overclock the phone, but that can be risky if you don't know what you're doing. And that's also if your phone has an overclocking kernel.

Thanks so much. Not sure if its worth the risk, if i where to brick it i may cry lol. thanks again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones