• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with Voicemail

dan18ny

Dec 7, 2010
So i rooted my phone to CM6 and followed the steps. I decided I wanted to stick with sprint voice mail so i downloaded the app, (from the CM6 step guide link) installed it and it did not work. Every time someone calls and I don't pick up it just says I am not available and to try again.

So I decided to give goggle voice a try and followed all the steps but when it came to the part where i need to dial some number *51684655464, (something like that) my phone calls and disconnects right away and I am not able to finish my set up.

Help is greatly appreciated as I have no voice mail right and I do not want to go back to stock.

So i rooted my phone to CM6 and followed the steps. I decided I wanted to stick with sprint voice mail so i downloaded the app, (from the CM6 step guide link) installed it and it did not work. Every time someone calls and I don't pick up it just says I am not available and to try again.

So I decided to give goggle voice a try and followed all the steps but when it came to the part where i need to dial some number *51684655464, (something like that) my phone calls and disconnects right away and I am not able to finish my set up.

Help is greatly appreciated as I have no voice mail right and I do not want to go back to stock.

Did you set up Google Voice on the computer side of things also? You will need to go to your pc and sign into your gmail account and set up GV

Reactions: dan18ny
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones