• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

rasama

Lurker
Sep 9, 2021
AUTA? Olen ostanut ZXDZ_2021 (Android 10.0) -järjestelmäalusta ac82271. Puhelin toimii, mutta en saa
USB -yhteys, mitä voi tehdä, jotta se voi aloittaa USB -kirjautumisen näkyviin aloitusnäytössä, Haluaisin
ladata tom tom amigo navin, olen yrittänyt hard reset, ilman tuloksia.

All of these Android users you might think one would use Google Translate...?

The message reads;
I have purchased the ZXDZ_2021 (Android 10.0) platform ac82271. The phone worked, but I can't USB connection, what can I do so that it can start the USB login displayed on the home screen, I would like download tom tom amigo navin, I tried hard reset, with no results.

The item being asked about is a Chinese car radio head unit running Android.

I'm afraid this appears to be an obscure brand and I was not able to find much information in my searches. You will most likely have to contact the manufacturer for instructions to help you. If you're having issues reading the included user's manual try Google Translate camera. It will live translate many languages including Chinese. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Finnish;
Pelkään, että tämä näyttää olevan hämärä brändi, enkä löytänyt paljon tietoa hauistani. Sinun on nyt todennäköisesti otettava yhteyttä valmistajaan saadaksesi ohjeita. Jos mukana tulevan käyttöoppaan lukemisessa on ongelmia, kokeile Google -kääntäjäkameraa. Se kääntää livenä monia kieliä, mukaan lukien kiina. Anteeksi, etten voinut olla enempää avuksi.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones