• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I need your Help

Lucalool

Lurker
Nov 6, 2023
Hello my Motorlla g10 touchscreen is not working and i cant enable usb debugging i tried to factory reset it and now its in the setup screen but i cant do anything is there any shortcut i could use to enable usb debugging or any application for the comupter wich can force it to enable usb debugging?

Lg Luca

why do you need usb debugging? since you factory reset it and it is at the startup screen, there is nothing you can do. i would take it to a professional and get the screen fixed so that you can get passed the start up screen and then you should be able to get to the development screen to enable usb debugging.

why do you need usb debugging? since you factory reset it and it is at the startup screen, there is nothing you can do. i would take it to a professional and get the screen fixed so that you can get passed the start up screen and then you should be able to get to the development screen to enable usb debugging.
I need it enable so i can use the motoroalla software to load a new firmware up because its bricked i failed to load a custom firmware on it.

Upvote 0
The rules of that forum allow texting-talk, standard English not required. That said: Maney people, myself included, speak standard English and not texting-talk. Making out a big run-on sentence, and properly understanding it, is easier said than done for me! I find that to be like trying to understand someone who speaks really fast, without including any pauses in-between his words. If you edited your post to make it standard English (most importantly, adding commas and periods): More people would be able to properly assist you.

Upvote 0
I need it enable so i can use the motoroalla software to load a new firmware up because its bricked i failed to load a custom firmware on it.
like i said the easiest thing to do is get the screen fixed first. once it is fixed, you can then sign in to your account again and then enable usb debugging.

you mentioned custom firmware. is your phone rooted? where did you get this "custom firmware"? why are you trying to flash a new firmware? is not your phone up to date?

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
like i said the easiest thing to do is get the screen fixed first. once it is fixed, you can then sign in to your account again and then enable usb debugging.

you mentioned custom firmware. is your phone rooted? where did you get this "custom firmware"? why are you trying to flash a new firmware? is not your phone up to date?
I tired to get a custom firmeware onto my phone but it failed and it disabled my touchscreen and now i cant use touch. Is there a otg adapter for the motorolla g10 aviable if yes i think ill buy it and use it to setup my phone again and enable usb debugging.

Lg Luca

Upvote 0
I tired to get a custom firmeware onto my phone but it failed and it disabled my touchscreen and now i cant use touch. Is there a otg adapter for the motorolla g10 aviable if yes i think ill buy it and use it to setup my phone again and enable usb debugging.

Lg Luca
what do you mean by custom firmware?

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
i tried to install custom recovery(tmpwr) so that i could install magisk on my phone but i failed and now is the phone bircked and touch wont work thats why im trying to reintall the original fimreware on it so that i can use it again.
ok a custom recovery is much different than a custom firmware. and according to TeamWin, the developers of twrp, they do not offer a twrp recovery for your phone.

so motorolla has a recovery utility program that might help you. it can flash a stock firmware update that might fix the phone:

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
ok a custom recovery is much different than a custom firmware. and according to TeamWin, the developers of twrp, they do not offer a twrp recovery for your phone.

so motorolla has a recovery utility program that might help you. it can flash a stock firmware update that might fix the phone:
Thats why i need to enable usb debugging so it can flash it .

Upvote 0
Thats why i need to enable usb debugging so it can flash it .
you do not need usb debugging.

from the link:
  • If USB debugging cannot be enabled, enable fastboot flash mode. Turn your device off, then press and hold the power and volume down keys until the device starts in fastboot flash mode, then use a USB cable to connect your device with your computer. Wait for RSA to find the software for your device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones