• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
i would say check out the prevail LTE section but that is and always was a ghost section. did you try xda forums?
It hasn't been around that long lol
The prevail lte section doesn't have a real developer base quite yes.
Post you issue in that section though because that's where it belongs and hopefully someone can help you.

Upvote 0
The d360p? Ill look into that but i dont think it will help because the privail can be fixed via oden the t217s cant be flashed by odin it cant even be rooted with odin. I had to root with king root. I should have changed king user to supersu user but i didnt. Yeah ive literaly read like almost every major form about this. I dont think its knox either because deleated knox before i atempted to flash the recovery.

Upvote 0
Why post it there? The tab 3 is totally diffrent. From the firmware to the writes protection but Ill take your advice and repost there because you've been around for a long time. Real fast the best thing ive found so far is some program called haimdall or something like that but my pc wont install it so i dont want to go to a friends pad and install this thing not knowing if it can push through this writes protection do you know anything about it? It kind of reminds me of the lg motion brick when it first came out.

Upvote 0
Update. I fixed the writes protection thing i had windows defender on so i turned off and all the suden oden works but im still bricked i dont get it i flash cwm and did a full factory reset then cleared chach and still in boot loop. So i used cwm to install super su and tryed flashing a custom rom and still boot loop. It says set nit warranty karnel

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones