• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hero arrives

Hi everyone,

My first Android handset, a HTC Hero and very impressed. My previous devices started back in the Palm OS days.

Some of my older devices have included Samsung Omnia 16gb, Nokia E71, Samsung i600, Sony Ericsson m600i and other SE, tons of Windows Mobile HTC handsets, PDA's Palm m500 upwards (every model), Palm 680, Nokia's galore.

In addition to the Hero, I have a Blackberry 8900 (work provided) and an iPod Touch 2g, and a Fujitsu Siemens n560.

The Samsung Omnia was my longest kept phone ever - 11 months. Normally upgrade cycle within 3-6 months.

In 2007 I changed my device 13 times. Eek !

Part of the Team at www.pda-247.com

Beta test software.

Live in a remote rural region in Dartmoor, see pics on my flickr www.flickr.com/photos/gavinfabl100

Hi everyone,

My first Android handset, a HTC Hero and very impressed. My previous devices started back in the Palm OS days.

Some of my older devices have included Samsung Omnia 16gb, Nokia E71, Samsung i600, Sony Ericsson m600i and other SE, tons of Windows Mobile HTC handsets, PDA's Palm m500 upwards (every model), Palm 680, Nokia's galore.

In addition to the Hero, I have a Blackberry 8900 (work provided) and an iPod Touch 2g, and a Fujitsu Siemens n560.

The Samsung Omnia was my longest kept phone ever - 11 months. Normally upgrade cycle within 3-6 months.

In 2007 I changed my device 13 times. Eek !

Part of the Team at www.pda-247.com

Beta test software.

Live in a remote rural region in Dartmoor, see pics on my flickr www.flickr.com/photos/gavinfabl100

Welcome to AF Forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones