• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey and help!

dancergurl

Lurker
Feb 15, 2012
I'm new, I have a stupid Chinese tablet that I can't figure out how to hack, or how to make it useful, even, and I joined this forum to see if I can find some help.

I'm not the technical type and even my friend the IT guy can't figure out how to hack this stupid thing, so I'm introducing myself and could someone please tell me how to find help with this thing?

Hello and welcome to Android Forums, Dancergurl.. Here is a link to our Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums. Select your device from the list and join other users over at your phone's area of discussion.

Thanks for joining the community. If you need any help navigating the site, just give one of us Guides a shout!
icon14.gif

Upvote 0
Hello dancergurl. You best bet for help and insight on the device would be to see if we have a support/discussion area for the tablet. If we have an area, you will find some friendly users there that also own that tablet and will know all the tricks.
This link is a list of the tablet forums. Find your tab in the list and give it a click.
Have fun and good luck.
Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums

Upvote 0
I'm new, I have a stupid Chinese tablet that I can't figure out how to hack, or how to make it useful, even, and I joined this forum to see if I can find some help.

I'm not the technical type and even my friend the IT guy can't figure out how to hack this stupid thing, so I'm introducing myself and could someone please tell me how to find help with this thing?

Well it could make a reasonable doorstop or might stop a table wobbling. Apart from that, send it back and get a refund.

Welcome to AF.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones