• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey from a convert.

Rocket

Lurker
Dec 2, 2009
Hey everyone.
I've been a BB user for a couple years. Tried the Storm(s) and landed on a Curve. Really like that phone a lot, actually. I've had the HTC ERIS for a couple weeks now, and really dig it. I wish the learning curve were more intuitive. - Perhaps a changeover guide like Apple has for PC users. "BlackBerry to DROID", or something like that.

I live in Colorado Springs, USA - wouldn't even consider moving. Although my wife would disagree, I find the smartphone w push email actually frees me up, as opposed to having the urge to go check my email on my computer every five seconds.

I'm a MAC user for 99%. I do have PC stuff to run, but its relegated to some 3D design and CAD/CAM apps in my design studio in the basement level of our home. I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. :)

I'm an audio hi-fi fanatic, and have made it my business. I design and build prototypes for ridiculously expensive stereo and theater gear, and source the manufacturing of the same.

Looking forward to some civil discourse in this community.

Hey everyone.
I've been a BB user for a couple years. Tried the Storm(s) and landed on a Curve. Really like that phone a lot, actually. I've had the HTC ERIS for a couple weeks now, and really dig it. I wish the learning curve were more intuitive. - Perhaps a changeover guide like Apple has for PC users. "BlackBerry to DROID", or something like that.

I live in Colorado Springs, USA - wouldn't even consider moving. Although my wife would disagree, I find the smartphone w push email actually frees me up, as opposed to having the urge to go check my email on my computer every five seconds.

I'm a MAC user for 99%. I do have PC stuff to run, but its relegated to some 3D design and CAD/CAM apps in my design studio in the basement level of our home. I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. :)

I'm an audio hi-fi fanatic, and have made it my business. I design and build prototypes for ridiculously expensive stereo and theater gear, and source the manufacturing of the same.

Looking forward to some civil discourse in this community.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones