• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hey, I need so help with my phone :(

Welcome to AF, Jacina!:)
I have moved this thread to the Desire C forum so others with this phone can also post their tips to help.

I don't have a Desire so I am not sure how to access the files of that phone, but if you have an app listed in your app drawer called 'my files', it will list your music under 'sd card' heading. You need to long press on whichever music files that you don't want on your phone, and the option to delete should appear.
If you don't find the 'my files' app, then you can download several files apps in Playstore for free. Astro Files is one that is used by a lot of people here. Good luck, and keep us posted, please.

Upvote 0
Hi Jacena

one option is to use the usb cable that came with the phone Connect HTC Desire C to your computer, and select the Disk drive mode and done (pops up on phone screen - ensure the phone is unlocked).

on the pc your drive will show up under My Computer as HTC Storage (95.2mb)

double click the icon then you will get a list of folders select mobile, double clicking to open and you should have two folders gallery and music
open the music folder then you can delete or add by dragging your music to the empty folder (do same for photos in gallery)

close the folders back to disk icon right click and select eject to remove the folder from your system

allow phone time to update music/pictures

If you use Astro select select Manage My Files should find yourself in /mnt/sdcard
select up Icon, now you should be in /mnt on the screen you should now see a folder emmc select this
now you should see a folder mobile select this now you should have 2 folders Music and Gallery
Select Music and delete to your hearts content by holdind on the album folder or the title up pops a list 4th one down delete

hope this helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones