• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey, remember me?

The numbers have dwindled, there is no denying it. Smart phones have pretty much fallen into every day jazz and nothing special. Rob is trying to expand our horizons to be a leading edge tech site. The site is pretty much in an ever changing experimental mode with hopes some magic happens.

Some of the regulars are still hanging out. Some new people have joined that enjoy helping out where they can. We keep rolling along. Phases exited stage left and was replaced by @NightAngel79 and @Unforgiven.

Old... sheesh. You don't know what old is. I turned 71 earlier this month. Now that IS old. I retired from my regular biz but still run my lawn business. It's a grand excuse to get out of the house.

Upvote 0
It's been a hot minute. WTF happened to this place?
Welcome back, buddy!

You're just in time to witness the miracle of the 2023 holiday season :)

AF was left to collect dust as android matured and social media largely replaced forums, but the the time is now... the rise of the Phoenix is coming!

Also, holy crud, can you believe that AF is 15+ years old? Scary, really...

Upvote 0
Well, about 6 years ago I got back into cycling and lost over 100lbs. I joked that I lost 10 years Unfortunately, I can't keep doing that without disappearing. Staying on the bike except when I'm in a kayak. But I feel the machine breaking down.
I cycle daily. Old legs need help so I've been riding an E-bike on low assist. Love it.

Upvote 0
You left and the place fell apart. :) Welcome back! How have you been?
Actually, I came back and the place fell apart. :). Welcome back if only just to say hi, @pastafarian! I am older than you, too. I ran my first 5k back this past Sunday. It's important for us to keep in shape. Good to see you again!

Steven

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones