• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I just started posting here but, have been coming here for for about a year and had some of your posts help me out. Not sure why you even worry about the "troll". There are plenty of people out here and some that remain silent but, you should know, they've also been helped by you. Hell, 1 out of a couple thousand is quite the track record......don't sweat the small stuff, just consider the source!

Upvote 0
hey look what thread popped back up!

Steven glares at VS. :p

Lol i dont remember this happening, but indeed Steven has been great on the X forums. Love seeing his lil green face :p

TY? ;)

Steven doesn't love us anymore, he's all into his little soon to be released GNex now...........lol

I know, I've been consumed with that thread. It's like the HTC Incredible thread. What a high that was. Getting the phone killed the thread because it was no longer speculation. Bummer. ;)

Cause its gonna be awesome :p

Truly.

I know, that's why I'll be getting it too, as long as it's the 32GB version for $299.99, otherwise I will skip it.

You keep saying that.. STOP IT! You're driving me insane with your repetitiveness. :p I hope it has 31.6 gb, just to annoy you! ;)

I just started posting here but, have been coming here for for about a year and had some of your posts help me out. Not sure why you even worry about the "troll". There are plenty of people out here and some that remain silent but, you should know, they've also been helped by you. Hell, 1 out of a couple thousand is quite the track record......don't sweat the small stuff, just consider the source!

Thank you and welcome! :D

Steven gave me great advice when I'd just bought my Incredible and had a few hardware issues. As it turned out, I had to have it replaced, and Asurion sent me a Droid X (as they were out of Incredibles at the time). It's good to see a familiar face on a new forum.

Are you saying that my advice bricked your phone so you had to get a replacement? :eek::eek: :p:D

Upvote 0
Hey look! It's my favorite thread! :p

I think I will stick with my X for a few more months. I am still really happy with mine. I finally took the screen protector off a few days ago and man, this screen is really nice.
This phone does everything I need and more. Plus all the sweet roms that are out now, it's pretty amazing what the dev's have done with an encrypted locked boot-loader.

Yeah, I think I'm going to wait a bit and see how it goes with the newer devices, besides I'm not really in a hurry to drop $300 bucks to replace something that is still working great. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones