• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Heya :D

nedamdam

Android Enthusiast
Feb 21, 2010
Slovakia
Hi team :)

Glad to find such a nice forum (even though lately my spam-filter doesn't like you :p)

Something about myself.
Well, I hate bugs !
Thing is I hate if I don't know the reason. As soon as I find how to fix it, or get it fixed I am calm. I cant stand though when there is something not working how it should and I dont know why.
Soon as I find the reason (here in this case, nice ppl help me) I get calm, even if the fault is present :)

Oh and since am not a english native speaker and never learned it properly. In school housework was done by translator and word forgive my english attempts.

That should be all

Hmm and I talk too much if you let me :D

And am shy, this is my 6th attempt to write this here :p

PS: Phone is hero with many bugs

Hi team :)

Glad to find such a nice forum (even though lately my spam-filter doesn't like you :p)

Something about myself.
Well, I hate bugs !
Thing is I hate if I don't know the reason. As soon as I find how to fix it, or get it fixed I am calm. I cant stand though when there is something not working how it should and I dont know why.
Soon as I find the reason (here in this case, nice ppl help me) I get calm, even if the fault is present :)

Oh and since am not a english native speaker and never learned it properly. In school housework was done by translator and word forgive my english attempts.

That should be all

Hmm and I talk too much if you let me :D

And am shy, this is my 6th attempt to write this here :p

PS: Phone is hero with many bugs
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones