• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi everyone!

y50c

Oct 2, 2015
Hello people! I am a new member and this is gonna be my first post. I am a reader of Phandroid and so I decided to sign up to there forums since there is such a big amount of stuff here. And I found some info on the phone I have. Like how to root it. I have a LG Power, I just got it about 1 month ago. My username is the device codename if you where wondering.

Here is just a little history on what I have done. I just upgraded from the LG Dynamic to the Power, I saved up my money to get the Power! I leaned allot about android from a site called android area 51, its like a site with straightalk phone things. One member when I had the Dynamic taught me stuff about this file in android called the build.prop, thats where things about the device it. He taught me what some of it means and what not to change. The guy also showed me the art of copy and pasting apps into the apps folder in the system. He made a ROM so that must mean he really knows what he is doing. I could never figure out how to build one, its just to hard I think.

I hope I can learn more about my phone here! I always type long messages when I make a post so this is a good example of that.

Thanks for making this forum!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones