• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi, Help plz/question

Spider88au

Lurker
Sep 10, 2011
Hi, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum area, I have just purchased my first android phone and therefore am new to these forums.

I recently purchased a HTC sensation. Great phone so far, except for some reason when I call my friend who is using a Motorola Droid 3 we can ring each other and connect the phone call however neither of us can hear each other. We seem to be able to call all our other friends however not each other. When i put my sim in another phone I can call him and it works and when he puts his gf sim in his phone the same thing happens (as in i ring the droid 3 the call connect but no audio). Both are running 2.3.3 however he has rooted his phone, he did this as he purchased the phone to use on a Australian network and wanted to delete the Verizon bloatware.

Any help/ redirection to a solution would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

Spider88au

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones