• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi There

Angie

Lurker
Nov 23, 2009
My name is Angie and I am about to get my very first smartphone, and I just decided it will be a Droid. I am sure I am going to need a lot of help with it!

I also work for a company called TripIt that just released a free Android app, and I want to get the word out to Android users. I see Phandroid beat me to the punch on this site though. LOL.

My name is Angie and I am about to get my very first smartphone, and I just decided it will be a Droid. I am sure I am going to need a lot of help with it!

I also work for a company called TripIt that just released a free Android app, and I want to get the word out to Android users. I see Phandroid beat me to the punch on this site though. LOL.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones