• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

touv

Jul 20, 2010
Hi, im still new here and still figuring out how to work my new phone. I need a little help with my widgets. Is there anyway I can move it closer, just seems like my widgets and icons have so much gap between it. I have Launcher pro on my dx, is there a setting I can go to or do I need another app? thx

Hi, im still new here and still figuring out how to work my new phone. I need a little help with my widgets. Is there anyway I can move it closer, just seems like my widgets and icons have so much gap between it. I have Launcher pro on my dx, is there a setting I can go to or do I need another app? thx
LP allows you to switch from the default 4 rows per screen to 5 rows per screen. Preferences > Advanced Setting > "5 rows in home screen". That might draw everything closer together.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones