Hi!

Last Updated:

1. kingstonso

kingstonso New Member This Topic's Starter

Just signing in for first time. I'm "retired" (or, as my kids say, ******ed), but keeping busy with volunteering. Most of my volunteer work is helping veterans or their spouses & dependents. That requires me to become semi-literate with a computer and now, trying to use a mobile phone that does more than just be a phone. It's hard! I haven't even scratched the surface of this "Droid", and that's frustrating, but I'm getting there.
    One big question. When the phone rings, I know you have to drag the phone symbol on the screen to the right. I can't always get it to happen. It either doesn't move, or it stops before the other side. Any hints?

Thanks, Bill aka kingstonso

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

Are you keeping your finger to the screen the entire swipe? Also, make sure you use your fingers and not your fingernails. Welcome! :D

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Which of the Droid phones are you using? Sometimes the slider can get touchy but there are several replacement sliders in the Android market.

4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Welcome to the Forums!!

5. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)