• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

45droid

Nov 14, 2010
Hello androidforums. I got my first droid phone about 4 months ago and in my attempts at learning about it have found my way to this great site many times! So I figured it was time I joined in.

Before I got this phone I had no idea that android was an OS for a tiny computer that I would keep in my pocket. This being the case, I purchased the moto devour online because it was the cheapest phone with a slide-out keyboard (a must for me), so I am locked in for another year and a half with a donut. :eek:

This wouldn't bother me much except that I am now interested in app development (for custimization and themes) and feel that I am somewhat limited by this device... oops. But life goes on - and I look forward to discussing all things android here. Cheers!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones