• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hidden Jewels - from start to publishing

Nagval333

Lurker
Jan 7, 2015
565315.png

Hi guys! Let me represent my first creation. A simple puzzle memory&attention mobile game made on Construct 2 built by Intel XDK.
All the graphic created by me with Inkscape vector editor. Some of my Jewels, game Icons and Logo evolution:

bitmapuqu.png
ruby.png
7threac.png

Music: I have tried different software like FL studio and Audiosauna, but did nothing worthwhile. So in the end I decided to use free content: soundimage.org theme: THE MONKEY ISLAND BAND by Eric Matyas.
Future plans: Other markets besides Google Play. Version for Windows Phone. In the future, if the game will be OK, I'm planning to add Google Play - Leader board and Achievements function, maybe the more detailed Scene achievements statistics and of course more new Scenes.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SeventhReactor.HiddenJewels

So guys I would like to see what you thinking about it, some comments or advices :D

800eng.png

Capital Map Flag
Requirements: Android 4.0+

Hi everyone! Let me represent my second app Capital Map Flag a free educational geography game.
There are three game modes: Guess The Capital, Guess The Flag, Location Trivia.

Test your knowledge and challenge your memory.
How well do you know geography: world flags, country locations, according to the world map, and their capitals. This app will be the best brain exercises, and the great choice for people who want to learn through the gaming.
  • All continents and hundreds of countries from around the world
  • Have fun and at the same time boost your intelligence
  • Bright and colorful style
  • Free and Funny
  • Different languages support
  • Support for ARM and x86 processors

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones