• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Home++ Version

GDroid

Android Enthusiast
Nov 15, 2009
Can someone who has installed the latest update of Home++ (there was one today as well) check what version number they are using? When I go into the Home++ settings in my phone, it says I'm using Version 26.

For my last 2 updates, after the update is installed, I hit the back button, and somehow I'm on an all grey screen that has the "end" button for the phone on it, and another button which I don't remember. Weird.

This might be a dumb question, but what is home++? I just got my Droid right now so I'm not too familiar with everything.

1260729806314.png

it will give you that bottom row of icons even more but they would need to be added this is my screen. Also it will and more screens i think 7 is the max.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones