• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How can i install Pixel Experience to my Galaxy A12?

markososke

Lurker
Sep 6, 2023
Hi, i really hate using One UI and i want to switch to pixel experience on my Samsung Galaxy A12. Im new to custom roms and i have a few questions. Yes i know the risks and i dont really care because i would rather have no phone then a One UI phone. I know how to install TWRP. Where can i download the ROM? Is it even available for my phone? Thank you

i hate oneui as well. i use the Nova launcher

if you really want to unlock Nova's potential, i would recommend paying a one time fee for the Prime key. it unlocks a lot more customization.

Nova is small and very fast and responsive......highly recommend it. i do this on all of my previous galaxy devices. never used OneUI and probably never will.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
i want to switch to pixel experience on my Samsung Galaxy A12.
The Samsung Galaxy A12 appears to be unsupported by Pixel Experience. You have three options:

#1: Get a phone which Pixel Experience supports.

#2: Approximate Pixel Experience on your own phone by changing settings, getting another launcher, etc.

#3: See if there's a beta of Pixel Experience for your A12.

I recommend option #2, if you're good enough with computers (and smartphones are computers) to be fiddling around with advanced settings and all, and if you have the time and energy to get your A12 set up to your liking. If you're short on time and have plenty of money: I recommend option #1. I advise against option #3, as even if there's a beta Pixel Experience for your phone, it's a beta and would be prone to bugs.

Upvote 0
Hi, i really hate using One UI and i want to switch to pixel experience on my Samsung Galaxy A12. Im new to custom roms and i have a few questions. Yes i know the risks and i dont really care because i would rather have no phone then a One UI phone. I know how to install TWRP. Where can i download the ROM? Is it even available for my phone? Thank you
I found some trusted Websites on Google for you. You can follow these steps to install a custom ROM on your device safely
This post is for Samsung A23 But you follow this on your Samsung Galaxy A12 as well
This Formula Goes on any Android Device to install a Custom ROM

Upvote 0
I found some trusted Websites on Google for you. You can follow these steps to install a custom ROM on your device safely
This post is for Samsung A23 But you follow this on your Samsung Galaxy A12 as well
This Formula Goes on any Android Device to install a Custom ROM
Regardless, the custom ROM "Pixel Experience" is not supported on the Samsung Galaxy A12.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones