• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How Can I Recover a Deleted SMS?

Hi leizydave, and welcome to AF :)

The best would be to tell her to show a little respect and not to delete your messages! ;)

You cannot undelete SMS if they have not been backed up. There are apps that can do an automatic backup of SMS, though the only one I know that will do it on receipt of the message rather than on a schedule, SMS Backup+, is a cloud backup so won't help if you are offline.

If she deletes the moment they arrive it's likely no backup app will be fast enough, so my original suggestion is actually your best bet.

Upvote 0
You might be able to get the messages from your carrier.

I hate to have to give you this non-answer but when it's all said and done she's going to have to stop. If she can't be trusted with your phone then she is not ready for a real relationship.

DisregardFemales_AcquireCurrency.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones