• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I add to default ringtones?

I have found no difficulty in selecting personal ringtones for different contacts from a variety of sources (downloads, voice recordings, itunes, etc.) However, I have had no luck at all in replacing the default ringtones provided with my galaxy 551. I know this is an issue from the last ice age, but if there are any other dinosaurs out there

Upvote 0
I've never had an issue with Zedge ringtones and notifications not showing up in the settings menu. I believe as long the files are located in folders named "ringtones," and "notifications" they should show up. I have some in the Zedge folder, and others I made that are stored in the media folder (media>ringtones, etc.) that all appear in the menu.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones