• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I download images from my phone? Also, are they're any more Live wallpaers?

TheENDroid

Lurker
Jun 28, 2010
How do i go about downloading pictures to my phone without first downloading them to my pc and then transferring them over? I use dolphin browser and Im looking up wallpapers for my motorola droid and I found one Id like to try but I cant download it. Any ideas how to do this? Also, I was wondering if their were anymore down loadable Live wallpapers, besides the like 7 or 8 given? If so can someone tell me where I can find them?

to download a still picture in the browser, touch & hold the picture, you can either save the pic or view it. once its done downloading there should be a check mark in your notification bar. click it then it should bring you to your gallary, if u want to set it as a backround from there just click the "more" tab at the bottom, then set as, then wallpaper.

if you want to donwload live wallpapers, just go to the android market and seach "live wallpaper" there are TONS! i really like "star felid", and "mario live wallpaper" :)

Reactions: TheENDroid
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones