• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how do i fix going straight to voicemail

outkast25

Android Enthusiast
Jan 5, 2011
i just ordered a evo shift from sprint. Im fed up with this epic! Now when someone calls me it goes straight to voicemail.The phone has singnal. When i try to make a call it never starts ringing. i took out battery and restarted phone then it worked. I was talking to sprint tech support while doing this. Then right after i hung up with them i test called my phone again and it went straight to voice mail!!! local sprint tech said its not the phone its the service or voicemail or a app i downloaded. This is my third epic. My evo never had this many issues ****ing Samsuck!

last time i turn ap mode on it did what it was suppose to do. i dont have the phone with me right now..........can you belive sprint is charging me a $18 activation fee?! they arent even sending me and activated phone. what if i was buy the phone for parts or as a gift for someone else or to flash to cricket? would they still charge me that fee? can someone with no service plan purchase a phone without service?

Upvote 0
I'm having the same problem and have been for a little while. Just curious, because we share only these two apps (Astro & local news), what local news app is it? I have the AJC app for atlanta news...wonder if the same company makes both apps.

This problem has been driving me crazy. Did you ever get it fixed?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones