How do I turn on the speaker phone?Support

Last Updated: 2010-10-17 16:45:50
  1. tears123

tears123 Well-Known Member

when making calls on x10, how do I turn on the speaker?

I don't see the button for it and it gets annoying, especially when I am on the phone and I need to type something.

Advertisement
  2. allbutlost

allbutlost Well-Known Member

When you're in a call, you can press the left silver button and you will be able to turn on the speaker phone from a small selection screen.
  3. jimddawson

jimddawson Member

thanks so much ,i was wondering about that too
  4. spikeithard

spikeithard Well-Known Member

isnt that what manuals are for???
  5. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, not many people do read the manuals, then come on here asking questions that can be found in the manual lol

I personally do not read manuals, but that's because I become accustomed to things very quickly :)
  6. allbutlost

allbutlost Well-Known Member

The only manual I got with my phone was a MAP.. a gigantic fold-out MAP of very basic instructions, it took up my entire desk at work, at which point I said "Screw it, this is ridiculous." :p

Later on, I realized I could get a more detailed manual online, but at that point I had already fooled with the phone so much that I had all the basics down.
  7. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Ye, I know which one you mean :D When I opened it out I started laughing because every time I opened it out, there was another section to open out, then again and again and again lol :D

The only reason I opened it was because I was looking for the software CD (I thought it would be a small one like the Nokia 5800 Disk), until I plugged my phone into the USB and realised it was on the phone...very clever :D
  8. MrWomble

MrWomble Well-Known Member

Or go into MENU > SETTINGS > ABOUT PHONE > SYSTEM TUTORIAL

just tested it - if you search for LOUDSPEAKER the following text appears

To turn on the loudspeaker during the call
    1 press MENU
    2 tap SPEAKER

maybe worth a look for those bits people are not sure of ??
    CuBz likes this.