• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how hot was your city today?

Perfect here in Anaheim, CA. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the 60s. I lived in Palm Springs for 20+ years and dealt with triple digit temps months on in. Funny that east coast people freak out cause its hot for a week and was 75 at 7am. Try living where it hits 100 by 8am every day for 3 months and the lows are mid to high 80s.

Are we supposed to apologize b/c you've seen more triple digit temperature days than us? Our summers in NY are always hot. I prefer to live through 4 different seasons as opposed to just 1 all year round.

Upvote 0
Perfect here in Anaheim, CA. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the 60s. I lived in Palm Springs for 20+ years and dealt with triple digit temps months on in. Funny that east coast people freak out cause its hot for a week and was 75 at 7am. Try living where it hits 100 by 8am every day for 3 months and the lows are mid to high 80s.

I'll admit I couldn't hack that at all. I enjoy the rain too much. From a West Coaster!

Upvote 0

It's not just the heat, it's the humidity (and the iPhones). Not to mention that 6 months ago ... pretty much to the day, we were experience our third Blizzard. And of course, when I say "we" I mean everybody else who wasn't in Hawaii at the time. ;)

Upvote 0

I choose to live in NY because we DON'T have endless days of hell-like weather. When it gets to be 90+ here with our humidity, it is brutal for those of us who aren't accustomed to it. You chose to live in CA where it is expected, and normal for long stretches of ridiculous heat to be had.

Upvote 0
I choose to live in NY because we DON'T have endless days of hell-like weather. When it gets to be 90+ here with our humidity, it is brutal for those of us who aren't accustomed to it. You chose to live in CA where it is expected, and normal for long stretches of ridiculous heat to be had.

+1 (except I choose to live in WV, where this is not the norm or to be expected like it is in FL)

and 100 right now

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones