• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How Many Of You Have Unlocked Your ZMAX?

I got mine unlocked to switch to T-Mobile. This phone should also work on AT&T/Cricket with no issue.
I can post the link to the site I used to unlock mine, I didn't want to wait the 90 days. Anyone else unlock their zmax?

I'd like to know where you unlocked your phone at. I need mine unlocked, and the only available option I see as of yet is paying nearly $30.00 to have it unlocked.

Upvote 0
It makes sense, you can't really blame T-Mobile. They can't really know how many people and in what areas will buy the unlimited plan, they could have avoided a huge problem by forcing 480P. Honestly though, that's the point of Unlimited Data for most people so they also put people off from buying it. They just want to make sure that their towers aren't overloaded with too many people. T-Mobile is getting more subscribers per year than any of the other carriers so I guess they're being cautious. MetroPCS is unknown to most and I guess that's why they don't have the same restrictions : they don't need to worry about the same problems.

Upvote 0
I got mine unlocked to switch to T-Mobile. This phone should also work on AT&T/Cricket with no issue.
I can post the link to the site I used to unlock mine, I didn't want to wait the 90 days. Anyone else unlock their zmax?
i bought my zmax pro july 26th and on ebay a seller from the U.K unlocked my device for $1.98 in U.S.dollars. Took 3 hours. Wow only the early bird catches the worm. lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones